Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What the Heck: Celcom line kaput





I have been so loyal to Celcom since ages. The product and services they offer supposes to be the best in this country if not in this region. Their tagline Celcom territory is commendable but in reality I hope they will burn in hell.

Many times the network coverage will go down from 3G to EDGE then to edge then to GSM and tonite it really push my temperature up to the roof.

Many occasion I experience very frustrated situation where I can't browse the net using my bb.

For the agency responsible to all service provider please do your job and monitor these company closely. Don't just listen to their so call expert to give you report.

For frustrated customer like me time to consider other provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment