Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sea Food Kg Air

I always try not to tell my friends in KK that I'm coming down there but somehow rather they will know it especially desmond who always want me to call him whenever I arrive there.

I been to kg air sea food since 2004 and this place always serve the best, the fresh and the cheapest seafood in KK.

The place had a new face lift and offer more family oriented atmosphere and more clean.

The sea food menu for my dinner are tapah steam with ginger, soft crab butter, prawn steam, sabah vage and finished by young coconut drink.

With a pleasant and ever informative desmond sitting beside me the dinner was so splendid and satisfied a hunger bunch.

Verdict: the menu vary and depend on what you want.
The price was so cheap compare the price in KL.

No comments:

Post a Comment