Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hotel Review: Naza Talyya Hotel Penang

This is my 2nd time staying in Tanjung Bungah area. this trip suppose to be a family trip cum business trip since I been asked to present paper in the seminar organize by old friend. Sadly all my family member fall sick prior to this trip and can't recover on time to follow me here.

The organizer put me at Naza Talyya Hotel. I never here and excited to found that the hotel situated in front of tanjung bungah beach. The hotel quite small and smack in between small budget hotel, motel and restaurant.

The room provided for me was spacious and provide basic necessity. Can't complain more since it is free. The view is to die for. The beach look gorgeous and I wish my family were here with me.

I wish the hotel management relook on the facilities provided. The tv is so jurassic and the bed to soft for big size person such as me. The toilet have to be upgraded soon or it will become some horror movie scene which is I been warn not to stay at 8th floor. Lucky I stay at 7th floor. Hehehe

Anyway this hotel may suitable for those who want to play at the beach the whole day and didn't mind some minor discomfort. For those who is looking for more facilities, good food and trendy hotel, this hotel is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment