Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ipad vs playbook vs samsung tap

What to choose from this three gorgeous tablets.

For intertainment maybe ipad will won hands up but for everyday business as usual playbook will be my choice. Galaxy tap didn't capture my interest after reading .y friends fb status on it inferior battery life and lagging compare to ipad but it size make me droll.

Ipad buff will defend their weapon of choice but can anybody tell me about it capabilities to use microsoft office which appear in our daily life?? If ipad offer some office software mimicking microsoft office then o will be the happiest man on this bukit jalil to empty my acc bank and buy it.

So I have to wait for playbook tp come ashore and I will be lining up at the store to purchase it. May the force be with me soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment